EMR Software Companies
Quest National Services’ EMR/EHR (Electronic Medical Record/Electronic Health Record) solution is a high function, low cost EMR/EHR software solution that impresses in an easy to implement process. With our technology partners, we have developed an efficiency-smart staged implementation process to help practices nationwide enjoy higher productivity through electronic documentation, ePrescribe, charting, and dictation in a CHIT certified solution. This staged implementation is, in essence, a ‘building block’ approach to ensure your practice’s success in the often overwhelming EMR software implementation process.
Benefits of QuestNS Exclusive EMR Software:
- Electronically Access That Patient’s Prescription Benefit: Electronically accessing a patient’s prescription benefit information – both formulary and eligibility – allows prescribers to choose medications that are on formulary and are covered by the patient’s drug benefit. Prescribers can also choose lower-cost alternatives such as generic drugs. Dispensing pharmacies are less likely to receive prescriptions that require changes based on the patient’s drug benefit, which, in turn, reduces unnecessary phone calls from pharmacy staff to physician practices regarding drug coverage.
- With a Patient’s Consent, Electronically Access that Patient’s Medication History: Electronically accessing a patient’s medication history allows prescribers to receive critically important information on their patients’ current and past prescriptions and to become better informed about potential medication issues with their patients (e.g., catching potentially harmful drug-to-drug and drug-allergy interactions). Prescribers can use this information to improve safety and quality. And – by understanding the cycle of dispensing related to a prescription – prescribers can gain insight into a patient’s medication adherence.
- Electronically Route the Prescription to the Patient’s Choice of Pharmacy: Exchanging prescription information electronically between prescribers and pharmacies improves the accuracy of the prescribing process and saves time. Time savings primarily result from reduced pharmacy phone calls and faxes related to prescription renewal authorizations as well as from a reduced need for pharmacy staff to key in prescription data.
Best EMR On The Market
- Over 250 Templates to select from with the option to change templates based upon each provider’s needs
- Free text
- Handwriting on screen (with tablet)
- Voice recognition (with tablet)
- Streamlined Document Management (including scanning and attaching documents to patient records)
How Quest’s EMR software can help companies increase efficiency & patient satisfaction:
- Drug-Drug interactions
- Drug-Allergy warnings
- Electronic submission
- Coding (E&M Coding Calculator) and Submission to Billing System of Codes
- Medication profile and history recall
- Orders including Staff Orders and Referral Coordinator Orders
- Referral Notes Faxed back to PCP
- Alerts and Tasks
- Analyzer (reporting and query tool)
- Vitals with CDC Growth Charts and Graphing
- Lab Results with Trend Graphing and automated result gathering from both LabCorp and Quest Diagnostics
Learn More About our EMR Software Company
Our EMR solution has the Power to Stand Alone yet the Flexibility to Stand United.
Click here to learn more & download Brochures